Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

living for the night george strait

I do not own this song. George Strait- Every Little Honky Tonk Bar.

George Strait Live Dvd 1987 Strait Music George Strait George
George Strait Live Dvd 1987 Strait Music George Strait George

Living for the Night is a song co-written and recorded by American country music singer George StraitWritten by Strait with his son Bubba and Dean Dillon it is the 88th single release of his career and the first single that Strait has co-writtenIt was released in May 2009 as the first single from his album Twang.

. C Em F F. About Living for the Night Living for the Night is a song co-written and recorded by American country music singer George Strait. Living for the Night George Strait. He cant face the day anymore so hes living for the nights.

The song was released in May 2009 as the first single from his album Twang. HORI PRO ENTERTAINMENT GROUP SonyATV Music Publishing LLC. It was released in May 2009 as the first single from his album Twang. You F F Hard to get through since youve gone C Em So I do the only thing that I know how to F To get by G C Em F F Im living for the night C Em Ive drawn all the curtains in this old house F F To keep the sun out and off my face C Em My friends.

Country music star George Strait co-wrote Living for the Night with his son Bubba and Dean Dillon. Living For The Night chords by George Strait. From the Album Twang. A girl broke his heart and hes depressed.

ARYAN VIKING 6 Views. Strait senior explained in a video promoting the albums release that Bubba was the inspiration for him to write some original songs for TwangSaid Strait. Everyday is a lifetime without you Hard to get through since youve gone So I do the only thing I know how to to get by Im livin for the. 1 contributor total last edit on Jul 16 2019.

Written by Strait with his son Bubba and Dean Dillon it is the 88th single release of his career and the first single that Strait has co-written. For those of you who carry the weight of the badge George put together a compilation of songs to celebrate and honor all of your hard work and sacrifice. George strait is amazing. Everyday is a lifetime without you Hard to get through since youve gone So I do the only thing I know how to to get back Im living for the ni.

Every night I venture out into those neon arms that hold me tight Im living for the night Im living for the night Everyday is a lifetime without you Writers. George Strait - Living for the night Letras y canción para escuchar - Everyday is a lifetime without you Hard to get through since youve gone So I do the only thing I know how to to get back Im living for the night. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. X 2 Verse 1 Every days a lifetime with-out you hard to get through since youve gone So I do the only thing I know how-to to get by Im livin for the night Verse 2 I.

George Strait - Living For The Night Lyrics. Living For The Night George Strait Official Music Video George Strait. Madness - Night Boat to Cairo -Official HD Video-. 40603 views added to favorites 1397 times.

1916 views added to favorites 35 times. Written by Strait with his son Bubba and Dean Dillon it is the 88th single release of his career and the first single that Strait has co-written. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupLiving For The Night George StraitTwang A MCA Nashville Release. Living for the Night Lyrics.

2009 UMG Recordings IncReleased on. Watch the official music video below. C Fm F F x 2 C Evrydays a lifetime with Fmout you Hard to get F through since youve gone So I C do the only thing that I know Fm how to To get F by G Im livin for the C night Fm F C Ive drawn all the curtains in this Fm. E A D G B E.

Twang Upcoming early fall Capo on 1 Intro. Music video for George Straits Living For The Night I own no rights to this song or video i was there when they made this video in Houston. Living For The Night Written by George Strait Bubba Strait and Dean Dillon Recorded by George Strait Album. George Strait Sheet music.

Author Fanuta a 85. BUBBA STRAIT DEAN DILLON GEORGE STRAIT Publisher. Bubba Strait has four songwriting credits on Twang whilst George Strait has three. The song was released to radio on May 28 2009 one day after CBS.

The meaning is quite obvious. Living For The Night chords -. Living For The Night chords by George Strait. Living for the Night was nominated for Best Male Country Vocal Performance at the 2010 Grammy Awards.

George Strait Living For The Night. Everyday is a lifetime without you Hard to get through since youve gone So I do the only thing I. Every days a lifetime without you Hard to get through since youve gone So I do the only thing I know how to to get by Im livin for the night Ive. EuropeAwake 8 Views.

Living for the Night is a song co-written and recorded by country music singer George Strait. My son started toying with the idea of trying to write a little bit so that kind of gave me the bug to write also. The Misfits Night Of The Living Dead by Multikriminell HD 1080p. Living For The Night.

49 out of 5 stars. July 15 2020 Living For The Night By George Strait Official Music Video Released 2009. My first tab let me know what you think. Living for the Night.

It was released in May 2009 as the first single from his album. Neon arms represent bars so every night he goes out and drinks the pain away. Theliquidatedrabbi 16 Views. Living For The Night lyrics - George Strait Verse 1 Everydays a lifetime without you Hard to get through since youve gone So I do the only thing I know how to to get by Im living for the night Verse 2 Ive drawn all the curtains in this old house To keep the sun out and off of my face Friends stop by to check-in cause Ive.

George Strait Living For The Night George Strait George Strait Song Lyrics King George Strait
George Strait Living For The Night George Strait George Strait Song Lyrics King George Strait
Pin On Country State Of Mind
Pin On Country State Of Mind
George Strait Living For The Night George Strait Blake Shelton Miranda Lambert Blake Shelton And Miranda
George Strait Living For The Night George Strait Blake Shelton Miranda Lambert Blake Shelton And Miranda
Living For The Night By D Dillon G Strait B Strait On Musicaneo Bubba Strait Night George Strait
Living For The Night By D Dillon G Strait B Strait On Musicaneo Bubba Strait Night George Strait
Living For The Night George Strait George Strait Country Music Songs To Sing
Living For The Night George Strait George Strait Country Music Songs To Sing

Posting Komentar untuk "living for the night george strait"